FY 2015 Health Infrastructure Investment Program Grant Application Technical Assistance
Purpose of the Health Infrastructure Investment Program Funding
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) has awarded over $148 million in funding through the Health Infrastructure Investment Program (HIIP) to support 160 health centers. For additional information, please refer to the press release.
Existing health centers that receive Health Center Program operational support (sections 330(e), (g), (h), and/or (i)) at the time of application and that did not receive initial health center funding in FY 2015 are eligible to apply. See section III in the HIIP funding opportunity announcement for the full list of eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
HIIP applications must be submitted via Grants.gov and the HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHB).
- Step 1 – HRSA-15-129 application package at Grants.gov must be completed and successfully submitted to Grants.gov by 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
- Step 2 – HRSA EHB application materials must be completed and successfully submitted by 5 pm ET on Thursday, May 21, 2015. Applicants can only begin Step 2 in HRSA EHB after Step 1 in Grants.gov has been completed by the assigned due date and HRSA has assigned the application a tracking number. Log in to HRSA EHB
HRSA periodically will update this section to include pre-recorded, on-demand presentations that will focus separately on the application preparation, submission, and award process.
- HIIP Overview and Eligibility On-Demand Webinar
- HIIP Application Process On-Demand Webinar
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF - 209 KB)
- FY 2015 HIIP User Guide for Grant Applicants (PDF - 2 MB)
- Question and Answer Application Assistance Session Replay
- Add a New Service Site to Scope - Forms and Checklist (PDF - 4 MB)
- Question and Answer Application Assistance Transcript (PDF - 102 KB)
Assurances (PDF - 127 KB)
Attachment 1 – Sample Budget Justification (PDF - 43 KB)
Attachment 4 – Environmental and Information Documentation (EID) Checklist (Word - 30 KB)
Attachment 6 – Landlord Letter of Consent Sample (as applicable) (PDF - 183 KB)
Attachment 7 – Service Area Map and Table
Instructions for Service Area Map and Table (PDF - 1.6 MB)
Service Area Map Sample (PDF - 202 KB)
HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHB) Registration and Help
Health Center Program Strategic Partnerships (PCAs, NCAs, and PCOs)
Sign up to receive the weekly Health Center Program Health Care Digest
Track Your Grant Application
HRSA Scoring Rubric (PDF)
William Hemmingson and Keith Kizzie
Bureau of Primary Health Care
Office of Policy and Program Development
Office of Federal Assistance Management
Division of Grants Management Operations