HRSA is inviting public comment on the Draft Scope of Project and Telehealth Policy Information Notice (PIN). The purpose of the Health Center Program Scope of Project and Telehealth PIN is to establish policy guidance for health centers that provide telehealth within the HRSA-approved scope of project. The PIN also describes considerations as well as criteria health centers must meet for providing services to patients via telehealth within the Health Center Program scope of project. Public comments are due by 11:59 p.m. (local time) on November 14, 2022.
How to Review the Draft PIN and Submit Comments to HRSA
- Review the Scope of Project and Telehealth PIN (PDF - 196 KB).
- If you want to submit any comments to HRSA about the Scope of Project and Telehealth PIN, visit the Comment on the Draft Scope of Project and Telehealth Policy Information Notice page.
- On the Comment on the Scope of Project and Telehealth Policy Information Notice page, select Begin Providing Feedback to start the process for submitting comments.
- Enter information within the required fields for Your Contact Information and Your Organization Information, and then select Next to continue to the next page.
- Enter any comments within the related text boxes for each section of the PIN:
- I. Background
- II. Purpose of this Policy Information Notice
- III. Applicability
- IV. Telehealth and Scope of Project (A. Considerations for Delivering Services via Telehealth within the HRSA-Approved Scope of Project)
- IV. Telehealth and Scope of Project (B. Criteria for Delivering Services via Telehealth Within the HRSA-Approved Scope of Project)
- IV. Telehealth and Scope of Project (C. Telehealth and Eligibility for Other Federal Programs)
There is also an Additional Comments section where you can enter comments. Please note the character limit for each text box.
- Select Next to continue to the next page where you can review all your responses before you submit them to HRSA. If you need to edit anything, select Previous; if you do not need to edit anything, select Submit.
- After you select Submit, the next page will state HRSA has received your submission, and you may select Finish to leave the page. Please note that you will also receive an email from HRSA stating your PIN comment submission has been received. Although, you may not edit your submission, you may submit more comments using the same steps on this instructions page.