View the FY 2022 Optimizing Virtual Care (HRSA-22-097) award recipients
Fiscal year (FY) 2022 Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC) one-time funding will support health centers to develop, implement, and evaluate innovative, evidence-based strategies that:
- Optimize the use of virtual care to increase access and improve clinical quality for underserved communities and vulnerable populations; and
- Can be adapted and scaled across the Health Center Program.
Through a separate contract, award recipients will actively participate in collaborative learning and evaluation activities with other OVC award recipients to provide data and progress updates of their funded projects. The OVC funding will also support health centers to systematically design, implement, and evaluate ways to optimize the use of virtual care into the future.
Award Recipient Technical Assistance Resources
- FY 2022 OVC Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- OVC Frequently Asked Questions
- Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC) Monthly Progress Report (XLSX - 172 KB)
- Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC) Monthly Progress Report Example (XLSX - 182 KB)
- June 1, 2021, OVC Applicant Question and Answer Session Recording
- June 1, 2021, OVC Applicant Question and Answer Session Presentation Slides (PDF - 468 KB)
- May 7, 2021, OVC Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar Recording
- May 7, 2021, OVC Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar Presentation Slides (PDF - 948 KB)
- HRSA Scoring Rubric
- Uniform Data System (UDS) Resources
- Health Information Technology, Evaluation, and Quality Center (HITEQ) provides materials that may inform project development and implementation
- Telehealth Resource Centers offer technical assistance and coaching to advance the use of telehealth
- Telehealth.hhs.gov provides information about the latest federal efforts to support and promote telehealth services
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has tools and resources for health information integration, telehealth, and social determinants of health (SDOH)
- Healthy People 2030 sets data-driven national objectives to improve health and well-being, including SDOH and health information technology
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion provides health literacy and communication tools
- National Telehealth Technology Assessment Resource Center provides information about selecting appropriate technologies for your telehealth program
- Broadband or telecommunications services discounts for the provision of health care
- Free or low cost mobile or broadband services for patients
- From Coverage to Care Telehealth Resources (CMS)
- HRSA/BPHC Strategic Partnerships (HCCNs, NTTAPs, and PCAs)
Contact the Program Official listed on your Notice of Award.
Contact the Grants Management Specialist on your Notice of Award.