HRSA supports access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.
HRSA publishes Notices of Funding Opportunities on the Find Grant Funding page.
News & Announcements
View the Find Grant Funding page to see funding and award information for health centers.
- Budget Period Progress Report (BPR) Non-competing Continuation (NCC) - information for reporting during a health center’s project period
- Health Center Program Look-Alikes - how to become a HRSA-designated health center look-alike (LAL) or renew your LAL designation
- Capital Development Grants - funding and award information
- FY 2023 School-Based Service Sites (SBSS) NCC - information for reporting during an FY 2022 SBSS award recipient’s period of performance
- FY 2023 Ending the HIV Epidemic - Primary Care HIV Prevention (PCHP) NCC - information for reporting during FY 2021 and FY 2022 award recipients' periods of performance
Explore the Understanding Health Center Service Area Needs page to see HRSA’s quantitative ways to understand the need for services in a proposed or existing health center service area.
Award Recipient Resources
- BPHC Office of Health Center Investment Oversight (OHCIO) Progress Reporting Tips
- OHCIO All Investments Office Hours, June 29, 2022
HRSA invests in national, state, and regional organizations that provide training and technical assistance to health centers. Access the list of strategic partners.
View funding and award information for HRSA’s strategic partners on the Find Grant Funding page.
Awards and Other Opportunities
Find out about Coronavirus-Related Funding and progress reporting to address coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Learn more about the Health Center Loan Guarantee Program. This program supports loans to eligible Health Center Program award recipients for the infrastructure improvement of health center facilities.