- HHS Announces $5 Million in Funding to Advance Equity in Cancer Screening at Health Centers (5/11/22)
- HHS Awards Nearly $25 Million to Expand Access to School-Based Health Services (5/3/22)
- HHS Announces $90 Million to Support New Data-Driven Approaches for Health Centers to Identify and Reduce Health Disparities (4/21/22)
HRSA’s Health Center Program funding supports access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.
Notices of funding opportunities are published on the Find Funding page.
News & Announcements
View the Find Funding page to see funding opportunities for health centers.
- Budget Period Progress Report (BPR) Noncompeting Continuation (NCC) - information for reporting during a health center’s project period
- Health Center Program Look-Alikes - how to become a HRSA-designated health center look-alike (LAL) or renew your LAL designation
- Capital Development Grants - funding and award information
HRSA invests in national, state, and regional organizations that provide training and technical assistance to health centers. Access the list of strategic partners.
View funding and award information for HRSA’s strategic partners on the Find Funding page.
Awards and Other Opportunities
Find out about Coronavirus-Related Funding and progress reporting to address coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).