- HHS Announces Health Resources and Services Administration-Funded Health Centers Partnering With National Cancer Institute-Designated Cancer Centers to Improve Equity in Cancer Screening (9/23/22)
- HHS Secretary Becerra Announces More Than $20 Million in Funding to End HIV Epidemic (8/23/22)
- HHS Awards Nearly $90 Million to Community Health Centers to Advance Health Equity through Better Data (8/8/22)
HRSA’s Health Center Program funding supports access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.
Notices of funding opportunities are published on the Find Grant Funding page.
News & Announcements
View the Find Grant Funding page to see funding and award information for health centers.
- Budget Period Progress Report (BPR) Non-competing Continuation (NCC) - information for reporting during a health center’s project period
- Health Center Program Look-Alikes - how to become a HRSA-designated health center look-alike (LAL) or renew your LAL designation
- Capital Development Grants - funding and award information
- FY 2023 School-Based Service Sites (SBSS) NCC - information for reporting during an FY 2022 SBSS award recipient’s period of performance
Award Recipient Resources
- BPHC Office of Health Center Investment Oversight (OHCIO) Progress Reporting Tips
- OHCIO All Investments Office Hours, June 29, 2022
HRSA invests in national, state, and regional organizations that provide training and technical assistance to health centers. Access the list of strategic partners.
View funding and award information for HRSA’s strategic partners on the Find Grant Funding page.
Awards and Other Opportunities
Find out about Coronavirus-Related Funding and progress reporting to address coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).