What are PALs?
Program Assistance Letters (PALs) summarize and explain items of significance for health centers, including, for example, HRSA program implementation activities, recently enacted laws, final regulations, and/or new HHS initiatives.
Reporting Changes to the Health Center Program
UDS Changes for CY 2023: 2022-03 (PDF - 541 KB) provides an overview of proposed changes to the Health Resources and Services Administration's CY 2023 UDS that is reported by Health Center Program awardees and look-alikes by February 15, 2024. Detailed information regarding these changes will be included in the upcoming 2023 UDS Manual.
Access PALs regarding UDS changes prior to CY 2023 below. Refer to the associated UDS Manual for detailed information.
- UDS Changes for CY 2022: 2021-05 (PDF - 675 KB)
- UDS Changes for CY 2021: 2020-07
- UDS Changes for CY 2020: 2020-04 (PDF - 496 KB)
- UDS Changes for CY 2019: PAL 2019-01 (PDF - 341 KB)
- UDS Changes for CY 2018: PAL 2017-08 (PDF - 1012 KB)
- UDS Changes for CY 2017: PAL 2017-02 (PDF - 407 KB)
- UDS Changes for CY 2016: PAL 2016-02 (PDF - 426 KB)
More Data & Reporting
Date Last Reviewed: