(Results include all service areas that contain the requested zip code.)
Filter for service areas where the current award recipient is in a 2nd consecutive 1-year period of performance.
- New and competing supplement applicants must enter zip codes in the Service Area Zip Codes field of Form 5B: Service Sites that include:
- A combination of SAAT Service Area Zip Codes where zip code patient percentages total at least 75 percent, or
- All SAAT Service Area Zip Codes for the proposed service area, if the sum of all zip code patient percentages is less than 75 percent.
- The total number of unduplicated patients projected to be served in calendar year 2024 (January 1 - December 31, 2024) entered on Form 1A: General Information Worksheet must be at least 75 percent of the Patient Target.
- Patients must be projected on Form 1A: General Information Worksheet for each Service Type (e.g., Medical, Mental Health, Enabling) listed for the service area.
- Green shading on zip codes indicates the current award recipient's defined service area from Form 5B: Service Sites.
- Yellow shading represents a service area where the current award recipient is in a first 1-year period of performance.
- Pink shading represents a service area where the current award recipient is in a second consecutive 1-year period of performance. These service areas are in jeopardy of having a gap in Health Center Program funding and services, if HRSA does not receive an eligible, fundable application.
- Potential changes to Available Funding in the SAAT - Available Funding for a service area has the potential to change slightly as FY 2022 funding actions are completed. Check the SAAT prior to submitting your application in EHBs to confirm the final FY 2023 funding amount for development of an accurate budget request.
- For health centers in a multi-year period of performance, HRSA extended periods of performance scheduled to end in FY 2022 by 1 year to enable health centers to focus on COVID-19 public health emergency response efforts. These service areas are included in the FY 2023 SAC.
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For assistance, contact Health Center Program Support at: 877-464-4772.
1 The period of performance start date will be the day after the noted period of performance end date.
2 The City is the current grantee's administrative site location.