New and competing supplement applicants must enter zip codes in the Service Area Zip Codes field of application Form 5B: Service Sites that are:
- Those where at least 75 percent of the current patients reside, or
- All zip codes listed in the SAAT, if the sum of the "Percentage of Patients from Zip Code" column for a given service area in the SAAT is not at least 75 percent.
The sum of the "Percentage of Patients from Zip Code" column for the following service areas in the SAAT do not total at least 75 percent. New and competing supplement applicants must enter all zip codes in the Service Area Zip Codes field of application Form 5B: Service Sites for these service areas:
- Naknek, AK (service area ID 310)
- Baton Rouge, LA (service area ID 336)
- Perth Amboy, NJ (service area ID 361)
The Service Area Announcement Table (SAAT) was updated to include recent funding from the Access Increases in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (AIMS) supplemental awards, as applicable. Applications for service areas with project period start dates of March 1, April 1, and May 1 should include a budget request that reflects the current funding level for the service area.
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For assistance, contact the BPHC Helpline at: 1-877-974-2742.
1 The project period start date will be the day after the noted project period end date.
2 The City is the current grantee's administrative site location.
3 Shaded zip codes represent the current grantee's defined service area from Form 5B: Service Sites.
4 Each zip code and the percentage of patients that reside within have been reported in UDS by the current grantee.