- Access ECRI Institute's Clinical Risk Management Services to address your top risk management issues.
- FTCA Deemed Entity Search
- Free Clinics Volunteers
- Health Center Volunteers
- Health Center Program Site Visit Protocol
HRSA is committed to a comprehensive approach to quality improvement/quality assurance that includes risk management. Risk management policies are an integral part of a wide scale quality improvement program. To support health centers and free clinics HRSA provides FREE access to the ECRI Institute Clinical Risk Management Program. As part of this program provided on behalf of HRSA, users have access to various risk management and patient safety resources and education, including a nine-hour online electronic fetal monitoring training for continuing medical education (CME) or nursing credits.
See more information for an overview of the Clinical Risk Management Services on the ECRI Institute website.
Clinical Risk Management Program Benefits
The Clinical Risk Management Program website includes online courses for CME/nursing credits, comprehensive toolkits, customized assistance, self-assessment tools, live and on-demand webinars and virtual conferences, e-newsletters, and other guidance to help you establish and sustain your risk management program by targeting high-risk areas, including:
- Electronic fetal monitoring training and other obstetrics-related topics
- Tracking diagnostic tests, hospitalizations, and referrals
- Credentialing and privileging
- Quality improvement/quality assurance
- Administrative issues that impact patient safety (e.g., handling patient grievances and complaints, effectively communicating with patients and other providers)
Visit ECRI Institute Clinical Risk Management Program for more information on the resources provided on behalf of HRSA. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5200 for access to the website.