PCAs are state and regional nonprofit entities. They work with health centers to best meet the needs of communities health centers serve. They help health centers adapt to changes in the health care environment.
They train and help health centers to:
- Increase access to primary care
- Fast track value-based care delivery
- Foster a health center workforce
- Enhance emergency preparedness and response
- Advance clinical quality and performance
Contact the PCA in your state/region for help or more information.
Review our webpage to see how we watch our investments in PCAs.