On this page:
FY 2023 PCHP competitive funding (HRSA-23-025) is open to HRSA Health Center Program award recipients that were not funded through previous PCHP NOFOs (i.e., HRSA-20-091, HRSA-21-092, HRSA-22-104).
This funding will extend HRSA’s HIV prevention investments to additional health centers located in counties, territories, and states prioritized for Phase 1 of Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S.
Eligible organizations for FY 2023 PCHP competitive funding:
- Are Health Center Program operational (H80) grant award recipients under sections 330(e), (g), (h), and/or (i) of the Public Health Service Act,
- Have at least one operational service delivery site at a fixed address (intermittent and temporary sites do not qualify) in one of the targeted geographic locations (PDF - 145 KB), and
- Did not receive an FY 2020, FY 2021 or FY 2022 PCHP award.
How to Apply
This application involves a two-phase submission:
Complete and submit to Grants.gov by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 17, 2023.
Complete and submit to EHBs by 5 p.m. ET on February 16, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Attachments and Forms
Complete the BPHC Contact Form:
- Under Funding, select Applications for Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFOs)
- Select Primary Care HIV Prevention (PCHP)
- Tell us about your request
Email Doris Layne-Sheffield
Office of Federal Assistance Management
Division of Grants Management Operations
Grants.gov Contact Center
Call 1-800-518-4726 (International Callers, please dial 606-545-5035).
Self-Service Knowledge Base
EHBs Health Center Program Support
Complete the BPHC Contact Form.
Call 877-464-4772 (select option 1) 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (except federal holidays).