Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCN) Technical Assistance
FY 2017 HCCN Non-Competing Continuation (NCC) Progress Report
Progress Reports will be available in the HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHBs) January 11, 2017.
Progress Reports submissions are due in HRSA EHBs March 10, 2017 by 5:00 PM ET.
HCCN NCC Technical Assistance Webinar
Date: January 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm EDT
For audio: 1-888-391-6740; Passcode: 7889644
Technical Assistance Presentation Slides (PDF - 519 KB)
Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCN) support health centers in achieving meaningful use of ONC-certified electronic health records (EHRs), adopting technology-enabled quality improvement strategies, and engaging in health information exchange (HIE) to strengthen the quality of care and improve patient health outcomes. Submission of the Non-Competing Continuation (NCC) Progress Report in HRSA’s Electronic Handbooks (EHBs) will support funding for the fiscal year (FY) 2017 budget period (August 1, 2017 through July 31, 2018).
Technical Assistance Resources
- Progress Report Instructions (PDF - 236 KB)
- FY 2017 HCCN NCC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF - 235 KB)
- HCCN EHBs User Guide (PDF - 1.5 MB)
Sample Application Components
The following samples are for planning purposes only. HCCNs must upload documents or enter information into EHBs as instructed in the progress report instructions.
- Certified Health IT Product List
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records Incentive Programs
- Healthy People 2020 Goals (PDF - 205 KB)
- HRSA Patient-Centered Medical/Health Home (PCMHH) Initiative
- National Association of Community Health Centers Health Information Technologies
- ONC Health Information Exchange
- Federal Health IT Strategy 2015-2020 (PDF - 1.8 MB)
- Health Center Program Support Networks (HCCNs, NCAs, PCAs, and PCOs)
- HHS Grants Policy Statement (PDF - 1.3 MB)
HCCN TA Response Team
Bureau of Primary Health Care
Phone: 301-594-4300 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Federal Assistance Management
Phone: 301-443-7742 | Email: email@example.com
EHBs Application Assistance
Submit Web Request Form | 877-974-2742 (select option 3)